The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- A bachelor’s degree and five years of human resource experience, or nine years of experience in the HR field required
- A master’s degree in human resource management, preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
- PHR or SPHR credential
*Frequent out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected*